- » A Video of the 250g build, with Joseph Caparatta of UniqueCorals
- » A brand new MarcoRocks reef tank in Southern California, 250g tank using Prime Cuts and Premium Shelf Rock
- » See you at Reefapalooza New York 2018!
- » A quick update on a custom tank in Dubai, stocked entirely with MarcoRocks.
- » The E-Marco 400: your #1 choice for aquascaping bonding material
A quick update on a custom tank in Dubai, stocked entirely with MarcoRocks.
A long time customer sent us an update on this tank, and we wanted to share it with you.
It has been running since 2014. A custom made, 160x24x24” glass aquarium, total system volume is 300 gallons. Mixed reef with a lot of surgeon fish, and angelfish, getting along and not bothering the corals. Most corals have been grown from frags and mini colonies.
Here are before as well as updated after photos. Thanks for sharing!